We are hiring passionate professionals to join Team JORDAN. Are you ready to join an enthusiastic, intelligent and diversified team of engineers, construction managers and consultants in the heart of downtown Orlando? If you’re interested in becoming part of the JORDAN Team, simply submit your resume and a cover letter stating your interest.
Business Development Manager
Professional Civil Engineer Level 1 – New Graduate position!
Click Here for Application Form
JORDAN is a drug free work place and An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Successful candidate must consent to a drug test and pass a background check upon accepting this position and prior to their start date. This posting is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities but constitutes a general definition of the position’s scope and function.
Professional Civil Engineer Level 1
JORDAN is currently seeking a Project Engineer with F.E. (or F.E. attainable within 6 months) to join our growing Civil Engineering Department. Under direct guidance of more experienced staff, the Project Engineer will assist in the preparation of: exhibits, figures, maps, and construction drawings for land development projects and the development of drainage and hydraulic calculations to support the preparation of construction plans. The construction drawings may include but are not limited to: commercial site plans; institutional site plans; residential and commercial subdivisions; minor and major roadways; water, sewer and re-use utility extension plans; and drainage improvement plans. Experience in the preparation of erosion control plans, geometry plans, drainage plans, utility plans, plan and profiles, typical sections, cross sections, utility distribution plans, sewer collections systems, and earthwork is desired, but not necessary.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited too):
- Preparing maps and exhibits such as location maps, soil maps, USGS quadrangle maps, FEMA Firmette Flood Maps, Drainage Basin Maps, etc.
- Creating figures and exhibits using Google Maps, aerial mapping files, jpegs, Internet generated base maps, zoning and land use maps, and property appraiser data files.
- Adjusting drawings utilizing red-lines and design comments.
- Supporting the team with AutoCAD software knowledge and abilities.
- Following CAD standards as developed by employer, and public agency or clients.
- Performing basic mathematical computations using CAD drawings.
- Working in AutoCAD Civil 3D; create alignments, pipe networks, surfaces, autoturn simulations, interface Civil 3D with Autodesk storm and sanitary software, create and utilize view ports, and establish sheet sets.
- A Graduate level student with a Bachelor of Sciences in Civil Engineering or Construction Engineering
- Must have site civil and drainage civil experience
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, MS Excel and MS Word
Required Knowledge, Ability and Skills
- Knowledge of correct spelling, grammar, punctuation and vocabulary of the English language
- Must be able to work calmly and effectively in a high-volume environment with pressure of deadlines for completion of work product
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and protect privileged firm and client information
- Must be able to work cooperatively and efficiently with all employees
- Must be able to physically work at an office designated by the employer and be able to visit developments and permitting agency offices as designated by the employer
- Must have a valid drivers’ license and maintain a satisfactory driving record
- There are no supervisory responsibilities required
- Position will work under direct guidance of more experienced staff
- Work typically takes place in an open setting office
- Work may include traveling to undeveloped property and/or properties under construction in order to obtain relevant field information in a hot environment
- Must be able to talk and hear in a professional and calm manner
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time, but will also be required to stand, walk, use hands, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move 10 pounds and occasionally ift and/or move 40 pounds
- Vision abilities include: close vision; color vision/ ability to adjust focus
Job Location: Central Florida
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent position
JORDAN offers competitive salary and benefits, Compensation per experience.
To Apply : If you are interested in the position please submit your resume to:
Email Us at email@example.com
Business Development Manager
Business Development manager, Construction
JORDAN is a fully integrated general contracting, construction management, and civil engineering company specializing in the design and construction of Resorts, Hospitality projects and Master Planned Communities. Jordan has been in rapid growth mode for the last 4 years with revenues increasing over 500% during that time. Jordan was recognized by the Orlando Business Journal, Tampa Business Journal, and Jacksonville Business Journal as the 27th fastest growing company in the state of Florida in 2017. A company is only as good as the people that work there and we need high quality people to help keep us growing.
Company Vision Statement “Building Better Projects by Building a Better Workplace.”
Company Core Values – Each of our Core Values are interconnected and interdependent creating an organizational environment that enables our team to be their best and deliver the very best to our customers and to one another.
- Continuous Improvement
JORDAN is seeking a business development executive at the level of senior manager tasked with the job of helping our Contracting, Construction and Engineering departments continue to grow across the Central Florida area. As a business development manager, we expect a candidate who can successfully keep healthy relationships with current clients, and has great socialization and leadership skills. A Business Development Manager is also responsible to write reports and provide feedback to upper management about what is and is not working. Most importantly this position requires a candidate who can successfully lead your team to sustain annual growth rate of more than 20%, will establish a platform to achieve long range business goals, is a natural leader and developer of talent and sustains a positive environment that people love to work in.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
It is a challenge to close a sale, other typical duties include:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
- 4-year degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in management
Great pay and commission.
“The Road to success is always under Construction.”
Position: Full time Salary, great benefits, office located in downtown Orlando, payed parking
www.jordancompanies.com Find us online to see some of our finished projects.Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org