Jordan Engineering has been the civil engineer of record for many of Central Florida’s most well- known master planned communities, hotels, restaurants and entertainment facilities. Our deep experience in civil design allows us to provide more value to our clients via faster entitlement and permitting phases, lower site work cost and smoother, more predictable projects.
Our Services Include:
- Master Planning – Creating workable, buildable master plans that realize our clients vision.
- Land Development – With a keen understanding of all aspect of land design our staff continually adds value and eliminates surprises.
- Infrastructure – We have a continuing contract with Osceola County to provide consulting and design for upgrades, improvement and repairs to county’s existing infrastructure.
- Site Selection Support & Sue Diligence Studies.
- Preliminary Site Plan Designs.
- Entitlement Management.
- Construction Level Site Drawings.
- Prepare and Submit Site Permits.
- Coordination with Planners, Surveyors, and Landscape Architects.
- Budgeting and Estimating.
- Procurement Management.
- Contractor Selection and Management.
- On-Site Field Supervision.
Past and Current Clients Include :
- DR. Horton
- KB Home
- Osceola County
- Mattamy Homes
- Reedy Creek Improvement District
We have combined the talent and experience of a big firm with the client focus and attention of small firm. in the end, we want to grow our business by providing superior service by living our Core Values:
Fellowship – Relationships matter. We work to build mutual respect and friendships, not just clients.
Integrity – A deal is a deal. We are true to our word and our commitments. We will do the right thing because it is the right thing to do.
Teamwork – Jordan Brothers Construction is a part of our JORDAN family of companies. Each of these companies have individual skills and strengths that are shared throughout the Family. We are collectively much better at what we do because of our Teamwork.
Continuous Improvement – We welcome challenges as opportunities to grow and routinely share lessons learned and opportunities realized.
Accountability – We don’t like surprises and we know you don’t either, which is why we manage expectations, own our decisions and make it happen.
Ingenuity – Through our Family of Companies we have the ability to get together and think outside the box. Clever, resourceful, perceptive – these are the attributes we bring to every project.